Hi
Is there a plugin for Cloud that can stop agents from exporting tickets?
We will be dealing with very sensitive information and it's imperative that we have this functionality
Regards,
Juan
I don't think there's anything that would block direct exports from Cloud systems.
I would question the requirement too - ok, the export click makes it slightly easier, but if an agent can see something in their browser, then there are many ways they could "export" the copy they have downloaded so they can see it.
Hi Nic
Thanks for getting back to me.
What you say is 100% true, but would add some security if there was an option to disable the export button.
Well, it wouldn't technically be a security improvement - there's no increase in security by doing it.
It just slows people down a bit, they'd need to think a bit more. I mean if you take away "tools -> export to html -> save", people would have to think to do "ctrl-s -> save page as" - no more secure, the same data comes out, it's just less obvious.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.