Hello
I'm using JIRA Software Server and i need to get activities (issue creation, comments...) by USER using a REST API.
It there a way to achieve this ?
Thx in advance!
Hello Oliver,
Please take a look at this Jira Cloud REST endpoint, "Get change logs".
Regards,
Hyrum
Hello Hyrum,
Thx for you response!
Unfortunately the server return me "you've found a dead link"
I think all API call with "api/" are obsolete. Only API calls formed like this : "/rest/agile/" are working for me.
Furthermore, i need the change logs by user, not by issue in order to know the usage of all employes of my company.
Does it exist another method ?
Thx in advance
Hello Olivier,
Thanks for letting me know you were not able to access the page. Perhaps there is a workaround here. Please let me know if you are using Jira Server/DC or Jira Cloud.
I'm using Jira Software Server / Data Center
Olivier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.