Hi, Is there an easy way to distinguish the difference between next gen and classic projects? I can see it says company managed and team managed but not if it's next gen or classic?
Thanks,
Ifza
Hi @Ifza Khushnud
Look at this video, maybe can help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwWyqf0oQVI
also look at this post
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-managed-projects-articles/Classic-and-next-gen-project-templates-in-Jira-Software-Cloud/ba-p/862404
Cheers
TMP = next-gen
CMP = classic
Atlassian renamed the project types
Where do you look for this?
Hi @Larry Zablonski , things have changed...you will now find this displayed in the bottom left corner as in the example below.
I am also trying to find out if an existing project I now own is next gen or classic. The screenshot above only shows that it is a company managed project. Does that mean it's classic? How do I know if something is next gen or not?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.