We have a service desk where customers create tickets. Most of the teams won't have access to the Service Desk. We would like to have a feature where an auto Issue gets created in the respective project whenever a request gets created in Service Desk. I am not sure how I accomplish that. I'm thinking to have a custom drop-down field that has values, for example, "Sales", "Tech Support", "Accounts" etc. If customers select the "Sales" option while creating a service desk request, and when the request gets submitted, it should create an auto issue to the Sales project. I couldn't see an option in the workflow post function to create link issues base on a custom field or components. Is it possible to accomplish that? or is there any other way? I googled it but didn't find any post regarding this in the community, maybe I didn't use the right keywords.
Thank you for your help.