Im using Jira Software and Confluence, role as a Site Admin. Every day opening Scrum Board and this happen. This can be solved by clearing all cache, but again, it will happen again in the next day. Do you have any solution about this?
This seems like a browser issue. Is it repeatable on other browsers? Regardless you might want to report it to Atlassian support.
I switch from Chrome to Edge. At first, it looks fine. But then it repeat in another browser.
Yeah I’m unable to reproduce that on my side. At this point I would recommend you reach out to Atlassian support directly.
and how can I do that btw? Sorry newbie here
Hey @michael.gorbachep do you have any updates? I have the same issue with all the browsers I have. (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Nightly)
Still happen sometimes. sometimes solved by clearing cache, hard reset or any other random refresh.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.