Where coud I sign up to some online training (or even assisted training sessions) for the use of GANTT functionality and Jira?
Hi, @GUS MARQUEZ. Welcome to the community.
Jira does not come with Gantt built in (unless you are using the Premium edition of Jira Software Cloud which has a "Gantt-like" component).
If you chose a Gantt solution from the Atlassian Marketplace you'd have to tell us which one in order to advise you properly.
-dave
Dave, I want to have some basic project management functionality and with something that best adapts to Jira tickets. I have reached out to you because I need your opinion on which may work best. Three options but not sure which one best integrates with Jira. Please advise.
Ahhh... I see.
Well, any of the Gantt apps that come up in the search above are built specifically for Jira.
I'd look for the number of installs (how widespread is the app's acceptance) and the rating (# of stars).
After that, it's really just a matter of personal preference. If I were you, I'd take a closer look at 2 or 3 of them -- including the documentation and learning resources.
Then, I'd give one or two a try (i.e., obtain a free 30-day trial license).
Hope this helps,
If my compnay is using Jira, can I have the GANTT fuinction alone or does everybdy involved in the project need to have it as well? Also, can this plug in be solely for my account or be used locally in my computer?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.