I'm new to Jira and was trying out different types of projects. Everything worked fine. Then I decided on a project template and started my first "production" project. At first, everything worked fine. However, since this morning the Timeline view (is that the right terminology?) is broken. When loading the view, the Timeline background is displayed, the month labels are formatted, and the today marker is shown. Then the view turns blank and I receive the following error message:
Something's gone wrong
Try refreshing or navigating to another page. If you still see this message, our service might be disrupted. Check our status for updates.
ERROR: 1R6J25S
Refreshing the page does not change the message. Restarting the browser has no effect. The status reports no disruptions (at least for Jira). Googling the error code returns zero results.
On the error console (Firefox) the following error is reported at location vendor~f9ca8911.de383129eeb0a2529446.8.js:100:195 twice:
TypeError: Object(...)(...)[j] is undefined
Any idea, why I see this behavior and how to fix it?