Hello,
I am a Requested participant in an issue of another agent. They added an internal comment to the issue and I didn't get a notification.
I would like one
, but I don't know how to make it happen, there's no Requested participants option in internal notification settings and the client notifications are probably irrelevant as it was an internal comment.
I tried to at least add Project Lead (me) to the issue commented notification recipients, even though it's not ideal as I don't need notification about all comment in all of the issues, but it didn't help much anyway, again, no e-mail. (After this it was at least under notification bell under Watching, but that doesn't help me much.)
I am aware I can work around it by making myself a watcher of the issues or using user mentions etc., but I'm hoping there's a RequestedParticipant-only solution too.
Please advise