Hi all, I am a beginner here. I have a problem.
I wanted to add New Column in my existing Jira project, I thought it should be easy and fast then it become complicated.
1. I added a new Column on my Project setting > Columns
- As you can see I added "Reopen Issues" so that after QA check, if it is failed, then move to here in reopen issues
- I have comment "this column will not show on the board without a status"
- I can not just drag any of my issues in To Do/ In Progress/ Ready to Test/ QA in test to the Reopen Issues column as once I move it, I can not undo/ drag it backward again
- So, this new item "Reopen Issues" doesn't show in my active sprint columns because there is simply no issues on it

2. (CMIIW) apparently I have to add new workflow.
So, I watched the YouTube video that I have to add "workflow"
- So that can add new workflow "Reopen issues" here

3. Then I open my Project Setting > Workflows :
- It doesn't even show add workflow button (note: I am project administrator)
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?
Thank you all ! Cheers