Is there a way of getting an alert/notification when a new unassigned ticket comes through
Hello Cheryl,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There are many scripting solutions on the Atlassian Marketplace you can use to send notifications if an issue is not assigned. For example, you can use Jira Automation to send an email if there is not assignee after a transition.
In the rule, you can also create an action to send an email via Power Scripts (see screenshot).
In your email, you would use the sendEmail() routine to send an email.
Please let the Community know how everything turns out!
Regards,
Hyrum
Due to Confluence Cloud security features, you may need to open the documentation in incognito mode or by logging out of Confluence.
Please note that I am a product engineer for Power Scripts and I work for Anova Apps (Appfire).
Thank you Hyrum! How do I get to the Automation page please?
Absolutely Cheryl!
Take a look here. Here are the basics.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.