Hello,
A user said she didn't have access to Jira because she was registered with the incorrect email address. So I went to create a new account for her using the correct email, but it already existed. However, the account details said she had no product access. I tried to add Jira to product access, but I'm unable to. So, I tried to delete the profile so I could recreate it with access to Jira. But I can't do that either, because it just says it's scheduled the deletion for 30 days from now. So now when I try to invite her to Jira using the correct email address, it gives me this message:
“Unable to send invite. We were unable to send any invites because one or more accounts you invited are disabled. Remove these accounts from your invite and try again.”
But...the account is disabled because I tried to delete it. So I can't modify the existing user profile, and I apparently can't delete it, either. Anyone have any advice?
Thanks!