Hi there, I am having a problem with automations.
I use a jira workflow to create a register of approved suppliers, which I would like to use as a Select list (single choice) in other tickets.
I have a custom field called "customfield_10065", Type is "Select List (single choice)", which I use in the issuetype = "bug_description".
To explain the approved supplier register... For example, if someone in the company would like to use microsoft services, they must first create a jira ticket issuetype = "supplier_approval", which is reviewed by the appropriate authorities before approval, before moving to status = "done" when approved.
I would like to use the summary values from this list of approved suppliers as the "options" within customfield_10065. My idea is to use a transition rule, something like the below:
When "supplier_approval" moves to status "done", then add the summary of supplier approval to the list of options for customfield_10065.
I can't find a way of doing this via the automations today. Have I missed something? Can someone help me.