This does not happen consistently but my teammates and I have noticed some issues where on pages where we definitely have access to edit, we will "check" the task and it appears to take - but on refresh the task still shows as unchecked.
We noticed that these stick better when outright going into edit mode on the page, and checking it that way, then saving the page.
However from viewing the page or the task report, the ability to check a task as complete doesn't always complete successfully and there's no warning to indicate this. So when the page reloads, or we go back to our task list, the task is still present.
Unfortunately this is also inconsistent on our team - it might happen a few times for one task and then that same task sticks fine later. It is hard to recreate this issue.
I took a look at the JS console and I'm not seeing a network or console error - so I'm not sure why this is happening.
Does anyone else experience this?