In DVCS Account section, there is no option for Gitlab.
I used Github Enterprise as an workaround, when account was linked, Jira cannot read repositories from my self-hosted Gitlab, even though I change `scope` to `api` or `read_repository`
Make sure your self hosted Gitlab is hosted/accessible over internet with SSL certificate.
You may have to use "Git Integration for Jira" plugin.
Check this : Git Integration for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
Thank you, Reddy. I will consider this solution.
I have no idea why Jira Cloud stopped support Gitlab in its DVCS.
After setting the communication ports open to the JIRA cloud which should generally be the list of IPs (14) listed here --> https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/ip-addresses-and-domains-for-atlassian-cloud-products/
Also, please set your JIRA cloud to the development mode (Enable Development Mode from settings under "Manage apps") and Upload app (Eg: gitlab.companyDomain.com) - Self-hosted GitLab.
For the App descriptor URL --> https://<gitlab.companyDomain.com>/-/jira_connect/app_descriptor.json
Refer link --> https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jira/connect-app.html#install-the-gitlabcom-for-jira-cloud-app-for-self-managed-instances
You should have a success..!
I have another issue, I uninstalled the application, and now when I add https://<gitlab.companyDomain.com>/-/jira_connect/app_descriptor.json in manage apps, it says:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.