I'm using the "field value changed" trigger to find when a custom field has been changed. My issue is the custom field in question is used by 6 issue types and I am only interested when it changes for 1 of those 6 issue types.
So what I'm finding is, because the issue type condition is read after the initial trigger caused by the field changing in any of the 6 issue types, I am getting a lot of false triggers, which clearly wastes my allocated trigger quota.
I've looked at a manual trigger or scheduled trigger but because the field in question is a custom field, I cannot use a JQL query to find the issues of the required issue type that have been updated.
Has anyone else come across a similar false trigger issue due to no conditions on the actual trigger, and if so did you find a solution?
Many thanks in advance
Alex