Hi,
I've searched how to do this, but can't seem to find a definitive answer (or at least, not clear to me).
The situation is:
- We have a small team with a small Jira/Confluence license budget and have just started to get acquainted with Jira Service Management.
- We'd like to build a JSM portal that is accessible by anyone in our company (read: Active Directory), but not the rest of the world.
- We'd like these customers to be able to register themselves when they login for the first time, without our team having to add them as customers
- Maybe an obvious addition: we'd like these customers not to count towards the jira-user count (and thus increase the cost of our license).
Is there a clear guide on how to achieve this? I do not have Jira admin rights myself, so I'm looking for clear steps to offer my manager to follow.
I've read conflicting stories so far. Some posts seem to suggest that it's possible out of the box, but others suggest using a plugin.
Best regards,
Misha