what is this button? what does it do? can it be hidden? can its text be changed?i didnt see it before:
That’s a real good question I’ve never seen that before. So either something new is being introduced by Atlassian or you have an add-on that is presenting that option. I’m not sure what an external agent even would be.
Its not an add on to the best of my knowledge.
Its really critical to remove it or understand it (company deals with sensitive information). Any thoughts?
So I was just checking my instance and I do see something new or at least I haven’t seen it before. What I see is the word triaged beside the status. Which happens to be a transition from waiting for support back into waiting for support. So I’m wondering if your share with an external agent is in fact a transition in your workflow. Now, I need to research this a bit because I’m not exactly sure of the purpose of it. My initial reaction is I don’t like it either but I need to understand better why it has been added. In the meantime can you verify by looking at your workflow if there is indeed a transition?
Thank god for another set of eyes and a brain!! Thank you!! A complete oversight. Its a transition!! Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.