Hi,
I have created a new status "Delivered" and assigned it under Done category. However, the ticket that is assigned "Delivered" status does not go under Done in the sprint report.
Any idea what could be wrong please?
Thanks a lot!
Hi Melvin,
Did you check to make sure that the Resolution field is set? I know that affects other areas in Jira. https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field-968660796.html
Which column is this new status mapped under. Be sure that it is in the last column on your scrum board.
Hi Carolyn,
Thanks for replying. I have set that before I dropped this question. Apparently, it took some time to work. I refreshed my report a couple of times and the expected behaviour is observed.
Not sure why.
Thanks @Jack Brickey
The issue is fixed now, but I'm not sure what changed.
Thanks for coming back to report it's working now - have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.