Hi!
I am still getting to know how to use JSM, so I need help regarding attachments.
When I open an issue the below clip at the right appears, so I am able to attach any file as an answer to my customer. I am also able to attach a file by dragging it in the comment box. So this part works fine.

However, when I change the status of the issue from In Progress to Done, the below screen appears and I cannot find the way to attach any files. I know it says "Embed attachments to make them visible to customers" but I don't understand how to do that.
I have tried dragging the files and nothing happens.

The "Text Formatting Notation Help" mentions that the default supported formats are: Flash (.swf), Quicktime movies (.mov), Windows Media (.wma, .wmv), Real Media (.rm, .ram), MP3 files (.mp3)
What my team wants is to attach for example PDF or XLS files.
How can I do that in the Resolved/Resolution screen so that my customer can see any files?
Thanks a lot