Hello,
I need some help to migrate XRAY from Server to Cloud.
We are actually migrate Jira Server to Jira Cloud but I have some problems with Xray data.
All the manual test steps are not include on the migration...I'm using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant but the XRAY migration tools doesn't lauch.I can see it on the documentation: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Jira+Cloud+Migration+Guide
Anyone got an idea to do it?
Thanks,Timothée
Hi @Timothée Quesada !
Cloud migrations can be tricky, and sometimes it's better to seek help from an Atlassian Partner as they have expert knowledge on these topics.
However for your issue, if you want to use the Jira Migration Assistant you'll need to be enrolled in Atlassian EAP in order to get access to Xray migration. You'll need to contact Xray support to get the EAP.
Otherwise, you'll have to rely on their Python tools : https://github.com/Xray-App/xray-cloud-mig
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi Alexis,Thanks the answer.
I reached Xray support but they never answered regarding this EAP.I thought it was no longer necessary...
Hi @Timothée Quesada
I have searched for your request in our Support Service Desk and didn't found it.
Did you contact us through this portal (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com )?
Nevertheless, as @Alexis Robert said, it is necessary to sign up for the EAP.
This is the procedure for a while, probably until the end of the year.
Atlassian manages the EAP, and during the EAP phase, they will keep an eye on the process to make sure the migration is successful.
Without the EAP, only Jira data is migrated, the Xray data (or any other marketplace App) will not be migrated.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]
Hi @Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
I'm also experiencing issues with Xray migration from server to cloud. How do enroll in the EAP?
Thanks
Goddey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.