I have the role of site administrator and i have a kanban dashboard for my project.
Under board configuration i can see only "columns and statuses" but can't see "cards". Any idea?
hi @abir
Jira only shows Columns and Status under the 'Columns' section of Board configuration.
The Cards will be shown in the Kanban board when there are issues. Can you share details on what are you trying to solve for
Thanks,
@Gowtam Kamath
Hi @abir
currently there is no option to configure this - but you could vote for the Suggestion on jira.atlassian.com
Doing so you signalize the idea is of importance for you/your team.
Regards,Daniel
Hi Gowtam,
I have grouped many statuses under one column. For example testing in development environment and testing in production environment under one column of "Testing". However to be able to differentiate the exact status of the card without opening it, I want this status to show on the card.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks
You need to customize the card Layout on the Board.
Board Settings -> Card layout -> Add 'Status' field.
Refer this
That's the problem. "Card layout" is not showing for me.
The type of my project is "Team managed" not "Company managed". Is this the reason?
Thanks! I voted!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.