Hi, community,
I'm seeking some help given that I'm not able to import issues in my existing projects in the cloud from the Jira server.
I have the following permissions:
- Jira Server: Jira Administrators
- Jira Cloud: Project Administrator
When I try to import issues, the validation process indicates to me that everything is fine, however when I start importing the process suddenly fails to throw an error which description is not as helpful as I want.
2021-06-17 09:23:43,345 INFO - Importer started!
2021-06-17 09:23:43,346 INFO - Engine is running in Import mode
2021-06-17 09:23:43,638 INFO - All issues will be imported to project: Project Name
2021-06-17 09:23:43,661 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='22110', summary='Issue Name']
2021-06-17 09:23:43,800 ERROR - Fatal error during import:
I have already asked one of our Jira Administration within the organization and he told me that I already have everything I need to import issues by myself without errors. I'm wondering to have some guidance from the community on what would be the root cause of this and how I need to solve it