I have a system access request form I'm building where the requestor and the approver may be outside of my organisation and never used our JSM instance before and they may never ever need to use it again so I don't want to force them to log in.
The last 2 fields in my form are Approver and Email Confirmation to, both of these are using the standard fields from JSM.
In testing I've found that the Requestor can be anyone which is exactly what I want e.g. Joe.Bloggs@gov.uk
But if the Approver's email address is not an existing JSM user (customer) I get the following error message "Pick another user as the selected user doesn't exist". Ideally the Requestor should be able to nominate anyone to approve their request E.g. DonaldDuck@gov.uk
From an organisational perspective I want a requestor to be able to nominate any approver they want, my service agents then have strict processes that mean they decide whether the approver is appropriately delegated AFTER the request is approved.
I'm certain other organisations have struck this problem so I'd like to know how to overcome it?
I should add, I've already checked the Customer Permissions
