When I create a page, I see allot of white space not accessible by the content that I am putting in the page. What setting do I change for the wiki page to actually use the space on the page. For example, when I create a page 50% of the space is not available to use on both sides of where I am typing in the content. When I publish it has the same problem. Because of this, the content will wrap making it hard to consume when viewing.
If I put it in code snippets, not all the content is directly visible without me having to do the extra work to move the sliding bar even though there is plenty of space to actually display the content in the web screen.
I have enabled "Enable full-width as the default for new pages." in my setting but this appears to do nothing that I can visibly see.