Hello! I couldn't find previous threads explaining exactly what I need, and Google also wasn't of help 
I am looking to create an automation rule that checks daily for issues that nothing changed in two days (no update, no status change, etc) and send me an email letting me know it didn't change for two days.
I did add a rule to email me when this JQL is true: project = "My Project" and status = "Waiting for support" and updated >= 2d
the updated >= 2d part I tried it in all imaginable ways, updated <= -2d, updated >= -2d, etc etc. None of them worked.
On the other hand, I also need a rule that when a ticket is just open, and no action has been taken for 4 hours, to shoot me an email as well.
Not for being lazy, but since I can't seem to grasp the concept of time comparison on JQL, I am weary to try any rule because it just won't work :'-(
Thanks in advance for any assistance!