Hello Community,
in my company we have several projects and just one developement team. Because of this we have one overview project to plan one sprint with issues out of different projects.
The sprint in the overview project works totally fine and is shown in every project boards itself. Every project is company managed.
But now I will explain my problem especially with my backlogs:
Some project backlogs are working like the should and show every issue thats marked with Backlog and in some backlogs the Backlog is completely empty and the issues marked with backlog are only shown in the kanban board with a backlog column.
The filters and the board options for every project are in the same scheme. If I creat filters they work totally fine in the filter board, but won't work if I apply the filter inside a board.
1. Screenshot
Here you can see the backlog board of the overview project with our active sprint shown.

2. Screenshot
Here you can see the backlog board with the backlog of all projects, but not every backlog issue from every project is shown. The filter should show every issue from every project.

3. Screenshot
Here you can see on the top the overview project. In every green marked project the backlog works totally fine and it will be displayed as it should in the overview project.
The red marked projects have problems with the backlog and are not shown in the overview backlog.

4. Screenshot
Here you can see the board option from one of the projects where the backlog is working fine and it is displayed in the overview project.

5. Screenshot
Here you can see the board option from one of the projects where the backlog is NOT working fine. The backlog board is empty, but I can see the backlog issues in the kanban-board with the backlog column. No display of backlogs issues in the overview project.

6. Screenshot
Here you can see the backlog board of the project from screenshot 5. Backlog in Backlog board is empty.

7. Screenshot
Like I explained. The backlog in the backlog board is empty but the backlog column in the kanban-board shows every issue marked with backlog.

If I creat new filter they display every result what I want to filter for, but if I apply them to the different boards in the projects they have no impact or don't show more or what they should filter/show.
What I'm doing wrong? I have no idea what the problem is. The options of the project boards which are working and which not are the same.
Thank you for your time and your service.
Best wishes
Robin