I have setup a Jira service desk and emails that have CC with users registered in the project (or not) are not being added to the "Request Participant" tab...they have to be manually added.
It may be some permission i am missing, any idea?
Hi @Álvaro, the users basically need to (1) be in the same customer Organization and need to have (1) sharing permissions.
I've revently put all of this together in an article: "Quickfix ☝🤓 – Solve Duplicate Tickets from Emails with Customer Organizations". Hope it helps!
Thank you for the well written article!
I havent used organizations because of the fact that everyone can view the issues of one another when joined to the organization.
I need to have a person CC anyone on email and only those people have access to the ticket.
Or again, am i missing something?
Hey,
that sounds like you want to do everything like the article says, BUT:
-- Disable automatic sharing of tickets --
In this case:
Cheers, MarkusFounder of Duplicate AI // Find & Merge Duplicate Issues
That was it!
Thank you very much for your help!
PS: One of the best tutorials i have ever read btw congrats
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.