Hi,
I am trying to import a cvs file but i get error stating as
Unable to parse datetime: 21/1/21 using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
How to resolve this..
Regards,Suma
hello @Suma Pralhad Kustagi ,
please try this below format
16/06/2021 12:58 with a date mask of dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm.
Hello @Chitra D ,
Please change the format in the csv file.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi Anvesh,
Thank you for the quick support. Able to upload the CSV...
Regards,
Suma
I am still not able to import with the suggested Date format. Still getting same error "Unable to Parse date"
Hi Chitra,
Can you share the screen shot so that can identify whats the issue...From starting ie Import CSV,etc...
Thanks Suma for the quick response. Here is the screenshot.
I have tried all different Date formats. And my csv file is an Excel CSV UTF-8
Please share this type of screenshot, while upload of csv..
HI Anvesh,
Yes I got it resolved. I did custom format in CSV excel for date field d/mmm/yy and it worked.
Thanks for your response.
Appreciate it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.