Hi,
I have a proforma form created for a Task that has a parent EPIC.
When the proforma form in a task is submitted, I want the proforma form to get copied to the parent EPIC as submitted.
Thanks
Hi @Munir Patel - there is a ProForma API and some Groovy Scripts you can find here:
http://links.thinktilt.net/proforma-api
It is possible to copy a form and its contents using this Groovy Script here:
https://thinktilt.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PFDEV/pages/1550778969/Copy+Forms+to+Another+Issue
Does that get you what you need?
Hi Munir,
I have not found that functionality out of the box with Jira. But the ProForma folks suggested I use the Marketplace app called Deep Clone to do that. It will copy the from over when you clone the issue.
Hi John,
As per my understanding Deep Clone creates new issue when cloning. What I require is to copy the form to an existing issue. [not create a new one]
Thanks Pete for the suggestions. Will these work with Jira Cloud.
Hey @Munir Patel - here's the link to the Cloud versions of the Groovy Scripts:
https://thinktilt.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PFDEV/pages/1588133907/Copy+Forms+to+Another+Issue.
Let me know if that does that job.
Thank you Pete. One more question on the script. Can the issue Key in line 1 be replaced with smartvalues like {{issue.key}} or {{issue.epic.key}} or {{issue.summary}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.