I got an epic called "epic-125"
it's included in some filter, but I do not know which one.
Can I do a search to find all filters containing the epic?
Short answer is that you can't with resorting to the REST API. The following REST API will return a paginated list of filters, with their JQL:
https://<your-site>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/filter/search?expand=jql
You would need to run through all of the returned records looking for "epic-125" in the JQL.
Hi @Johan Potums -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, and... to what Derek suggests, when you need to do this type of query often and for different issues, you could build an automation rule:
I have not built this rule, but I expect it is possible.
I believe there are also marketplace addons which enhance the ability to manage filters.
Best regards,
Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.