Hello
Is there a way to update last modified date (closed time) for Jira service desk?
regards
sally
Hi @Sally Abd Elrahman If you have a Script Runner or something like that you can write a script to change the last modifed date OR
you can do one thing export issues which you want to update in csv, edit csv file and upload the file to update existing issues.
Thanks!
Thanks for your reply
I tried your solution , I downloaded the issues into CSV file, updated the last updated date with correct one, then uploaded it again.
But the thing is it is always taking "Now date & time" as last updated date
As you can see in screen shot, I mapped the updated date as June 2020 but the ticket was created with date 2021
Any idea how to overcome this point?
Hi @Sally Abd Elrahman Thanks for the screenshot. I had performed same thing for one of my user. Select Date Modified instead of updated.
Use External System Import.
Yes this is what I'm doing in the first step, I'm mapping the field to the date modified
But when the import task is completed, it is showing the date as Now date, not as the date in excel
Hi @Sally Abd Elrahman
referring to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65502 importing and therefore updating the "Resolved Date field" is working meanwhile in Jira Cloud, however there are some things to consider - please refer to the linked Bug.
On the other side, updating the "Date updated" field could still be a thing, there is still an unprocessed Suggestion open:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-64492
I was not able to 100% determine which fields of your import should correspond with which existing fields for your Jira instance - so please feel free to compare with the information above and double check.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.