Hello
We discovered that SLA is configured wrong and we have alot of tickets which now considered breached where they are not actually breached. Is there is a way to fix this issue?
can we update the closed date? or a way to recalculate the SLA?
@Sally Abd Elrahman
Unfortunately, SLAs will not recalculate on closed issues. There are several feature requests that you can vote for here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-38967
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-676
Hi, @Sally Abd Elrahman
To resolve the problem try SLA Time and Report. This add-on allows you to recalculate issues when the SLA configurations are changed or closed and re-count SLA time every time the user opens the page at all.
You can install add-on free for 30 days and set up the best SLA conditions for your Jira tickets.
This app is developed by my team, so I'll be happy to help you if you have questions.
Early I used rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/sla/admin/task/destructive/reconstruct?force=true
But now I see that it don`t work at Cloud.
Do anybody have resolve?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.