I've successfully set up Gitlab integration from both the Market Place app and via Gitlab settings Jira integration. I've also set up Jira automation to transition tasks to different statuses.
I am having two problems:
- Builds and Deploys are not showing up on Development section of the task even though commits, merge requests are there and branch is the name of the issue.
- Merging a feature branch that contains multiple issues into the master branch doesn't transition the issues contained in the branch.
Builds and deploy problem:
Commit new branch named as issue ID with successful build.

Branches and commits show up on Jira task

But nothing shows up in build

Feature branch merge not transitioning issues problem:
Develop branch contains previous branches (issues), but I need to manually enter each issue ID into the description for Jira to pick it up. Since feature branch could have many issues, it's not feasible to have to manually do this every time.
