Hello. I'm trying to do the following using JIRA Misc workflow extensions (JMWE) validators as a bit of an approval process. Basically if a field (10059, multi select list) is NOT set to None (which is the default no value for this field by JIRA). Then it needs to have one of the few people in the select list (10057) to pass validation. Here is the basic expression that I thought would work:
!!issue.customfield_10059 && issue.customfield_10059.some(it => it.value != "None") &&
!!issue.customfield_10057 && issue.customfield_10057.value == "a value in the list"
I tried the inverse of some of the logic above, but I cant see to get it work. It seems to always through the validation error, or never throw it. I'm pretty sure I' missing something simple, but I'm new to these type of expressions.
As a bonus, it'd be nice to allow for a few values out of the list in 10057 allow it to pass validation (it'd be 3 names out 10 in that list. Something like 10057.value.containts("Approver 1", "Approver 2", "approver 3").