Hi Atlassian Community. Do you know if it's possible to make more space in the description area? There's a lot of space around, but it isn't used for anything. Do you have any tips?
Unfortunately no. I do wish you could dynamically size the two spaces.
Thank you for your answer Jack I wonder if there's a place where I can write it on a wish-list?
likely already a suggestion but you can contact support
Hi @Pernille Sihm
just in case it is still useful Here is one linked Suggestion: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67884 - I remember there were more than this one and some discussion around it as well (also just one example, the topic comes back every now and then here in Community).
Edit: this one is quite similar, but there are still more: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69044Well, wait. This one - alongside with their linked issues seem also to address the topic:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75054
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.