We have a help desk that create request for issues. Some can get resolved by the help desk but other need a JIRA ticket. That JIRA ticket will get created in a different Project with a link to the help desk ticket. Is there a query that I can create in the help desk Project that show the other JIRA ticket that got created. We want to show some Production issues.
Thanks
Thomas.
Hi,With standard JQL you can implement this for very simple cases as Jack described it.
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it but advanced linking scenarios can be implemented using our professional indexing service JQL Search Extensions.
You can for example show issues from other projects that are linked by your JSM tickets:
linkedByIssueProject = "My JSM project" and project != "My JSM project"
You can check out the full docs here.
Thanks,Daniel
Hi @Thomas Fritzen , are you using “create linked issue” to create a JSW issue for the JSM issue? If you use the following JQL you could find all JSM issues with links using this JQL…
project = myJSMproj and issueLinkType is not empty
you can then include the linked issues as a column in your results.
I get this error message.
Field 'linkedByIssueProject' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
thomas
Hey @Thomas Fritzen it's only available if you install our app. The link is in my answer.
OK so I have the tool. I would like to see a matrix. I have Use Case in this Project and I have Test Cases in another project that links back to the User story.
So like this.
Use Case FD-123 Covered by Test Case QA-321.
Something like that.
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.