Hello,
I am looking to utilize Advanced Roadmaps (plans) with my team-managed project however it seems they are not compatible or something. I keep getting the following message when I try to create an advanced roadmap/plan on my project "Team-managed boards are not supported". Is there a feature I need to enable in this case?
Thank you
@Mk j, for now, Advanced Roadmaps works with Jira Software company-managed projects only. You can find more details at Roadmaps in Jira Software.
Thank you for your response
Is there any way to convert Company-managed projects to a Team-managed boards?
Thanks
@jforristal I don't know about converting an entire project, but you could move your issues from one to the other, which triggers mapping screens for fields and values that don't automatically match up.
@jforristal - You might get more response if you ask this as an independent question instead of piggy-backing on another.
@Ivan Lima Hi, Ivan! How are you?I have couple of question regarding to Advanced Roadmaps: 1. Is it any chance that Atlassian will announce Advanced Roadmaps for team-managed projects? 2. What about Advanced Roadmaps in JWM also?)Thanks in advance.
There is an overhaul for Epics coming up that will lead to enabling Team-managed project data in AR.
If you are already using Advanced Roadmaps, you will need to update your hierarchy by April 1 Epics will behave like any other parent-child relation after these changes.
@jforristal the below link can help convert company managed project to team managed and vice versa
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Thanks @LarryBrock
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.