Any article or sample would be helpful.
Found these helpful samples -
Workflow post function in JS
Workflow condition and validator in Java (Spring Boot)
Hi @GauravSn welcome to the Atlassian community.
May I know if this post helps you. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Thanks, @G subramanyam
This post is helpful but I am looking specifically for workflow-related resources eg. validators, functions and conditions. I have found some resources for Jira server plugins but not for Jira cloud using Atlassian connect.
It would be very helpful if you have any resource which can explain the entry point or execution trigger for any workflow validators, functions or conditions using altlassian-connect-spring-boot.
Hi @GauravSn sorry for late checking and replying to the post. I specifically haven't used or into the Spring boot. Let's see if any user or community leader with Spring boot experience may pitch in and assist on the query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.