Hi All
I need some help. I am unsure if there is some bug with JIRA Service Management or there is some misconfig.
1. I have the following workflow for a service request which requires multiple approvals.
1.1 A user will raise a request and the first approver will be his/her supervisor.
1.2 "Unit Head" Status is utilizing the the following custom field in the next picture.
1.3 The third picture shows the 'supposed' to be working automation rule
along with the custom-field information (right below the picture)
2. Two days ago, a colleague and I were testing (me being the approver), I received
an email from "Automation for JIRA", clicking the provided link, I was promoted
to approve/reject --- In other words... the automation rules were working.
Fyi: The rules as follow pretty straight forward rule
As of today, I am getting the following error message. "No Actions Performed"...
So I was wondering if there is a bug in JIRA.. or is there any way I can checked for a more detailed log...
Further more, since the organization I am working for is a multi-department working, I have the following if-else statement for my automation...
Thanks alot
Simple WorkFlow :

Unit Head Approval Status = Single User Custom Field known as "Approver - Unit head"

Successful execution of Automation Rule above... 2 days ago.

Rule Start Failing Today....

Also, after checking the SR queue for during my testing, instead of trigger the automation rule, I am getting this.... I need to manually add the first-approver as defined in the automation rule that was initially working.

Lastly, after checking the automation log in the SR, not all automation rules were ran.
Another Questions
Would it be better to have multiple if-else rule for auto picking of Unit-Approver
or One large if-else on-top of each other with different users define per if-else..
Multi If-Else Statement for "First Approver" (current setup)

