Hi all, I added the status "waiting for customer" in a workflow. but cannot transition out of it. What do I need to do to allow it to offer me the chance to add a transition out? See screenshot. Thanks.
Can you switch to diagram view and see if you can drag a transition from whatever status you wish to waiting for customer?
Jack, thank you. I am such a Jira novice! I have not been able to yet figure out dragging, but I tried two things.
1. I tried creating a transition from the diagram view. Got this. Published and tried again, same message.
2. Tried to reuse an existing transition, which would be perfect. Got this.
You need to make a copy of the workflow then edit under inactive workflows then associate the new workflow with the desired issue types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.