Hello,
Could you please help to check why create project button is visible to all users and they can continue to the kanban board even if they are not admins?
please help to check asap
You have to check your global permissions from Jira settings. Most probably you've allowed some groups into "Administer Jira" or "create team-managed projects" that's why the users can see the create project button. If it's the former then that's a major issue that you need to rectify immediately.
Hello Nyeche,
I have checked the Global permissions and didn't find any groups, all are administrators.
could you please help to check?
Thanks
Nitesh Utmani
Hey @Nitesh Utmani,
Sorry, I can't help you check but I could guide you. Did you check on the specific permission as mentioned before? If all the groups there are administrators then the alternative is that most users are provided into the administrators' group. You'll need to check your user group and ensure that all users are not administrators.
Hello @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP
Thanks for help,
Is there any permission, that no one can check project settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.