Hi,
I have a few issues with Initiatives in advanced roadmaps and not sure if its just my misunderstanding of how they work?
I have created a new issue type called 'initiative' and I have added the hierarchy level in the advanced roadmap settings. I have also added the initiative issue type to one of my projects to test.
1) When I create an initiative in that project it just appears as a ticket in the backlog. I expected that it would display in a panel like the epics do so that you can see that its the head of the hierarchy, it seem odd that it just sits as a regular issue ticket.
2) I do not understand how to create or link epics underneath it. There is a heading in the ticket information called 'child issues' but i can not see any way to add any. When I go to Roadmap in my plan, the initiative displays there and I can drag epics and tickets into it. but they do not then appear as child issues in the initiative ticket on the project

3) If i create an initiative from the roadmap instead of a project, as per 'Test Initiative 2' in the image below. It does not actually create an issue ticket in that project. Is this intentional?

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks