Since today, we can only book working time via the function "Record working time" under the description in a ticket. If we click on the time bar on the right side of a ticket or on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the ticket and record the time, it is either logged with 0 min or no saving is possible because "Save" is grayed out. Nothing has been changed from our side. I have now looked at the authorization schemas and the screens but they do not show any error?
I am at a bit of a loss here as to where this problem is coming from.
Below:
The red crosses show the functions that do not work, if I use them to record time, the time is not recorded because I can not save (Screen2) or it is recorded with 0min. Yellow highlighted which can be used?

Is there an authorization problem here? I currently do not know where to look for it.