I would like my Customer to be able to view my Confluence reports. It will be external to my company. Does this use up another of my licenses?
Hi @Mow Chung
If you're OK with the page that the report(s) is on, you could use the Public Link feature in Confluence Cloud.
If it needs to be private (behind a login) then yes, they'll need a license.
Matt, thanks. Is the Confluence Cloud part of standard licenses or do I need to subscribe to it? I saw the Public Link and it looks like I just need to provide the emails of the ones I want to share the document with which is great.
It looks like Confluence Cloud is what you're using today. If that's the case, then Public Links is included in the Confluence Cloud license.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.