I user page properties report often. Until recently I was able to exclude pages with a specific label by using the -labelname syntax as stated in the documentation here https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-properties-report-macro/#PagePropertiesReportMacro-CQLfields
But this is not working anymore. I am not able to insert a label with a leading minus. I think it is a bug since if used this many times before. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Hi @Bruno Hofstetter
I can confirm, that this is not working for me neither.
I didn't found a bug.
I would suggest you to open a ticket. (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ )
Regards, Dominic
Thanks for confirming. Unfortunately I'm not able to create a ticket. It redirects me to the documentation or tu this forum.
You should be able to create a ticket. You have to log in.
If you are not logged in, at the end of this page you find a button to log in or register to create a support ticket.
Since you are on the standard plan for confluence cloud, you get support, so it's worth it to register
Regards, dominic
Did anyone find an answer in the meantime. I tried it today and the Page Properties macro filter did not accept anything except a valid label. This is a shame.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.