Need to Turn off automated ads that pop up for end users when then log into Jira or open any of the modules.
I need to Remove that JIRA suggestion to USERS
Hello @Anil kumar kambhampati,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
In order to disable product suggestions, as a Jira administrator, please go to Cog icon > System > General configuration.
At the bottom of the page, there is an option called Turn off product recommendations, so click on it and you will be redirected to another page to confirm it.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thanks for the Response @Angélica Luz
I tried the same but that is not working as expected.
I confirmed to Turn off Product suggestions and asked user to do login but still user is receiving suggestions.
Steps followed ->cog icon ->system ->General config-> Turn off Jira Recommendations -> entered reason to turn off -> clicked on confirm.
Thank you for the details, @Anil kumar kambhampati.
I tested on my local site and I was able to replicate the same issue.
Based on that, I reopened the bug below since the issue still happens:
Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates from our developer team.
Hi @Angélica Luz ,
is there any way to do the same in Jira Software Data Center? It doesn't appear this option. I want to disable this pop-up for users.
Thanks
@Angélica Luz - it appears your solution is not longer an option in cloud. I've found this feature request if users are interested in voting for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77071
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.