Hi All,
Good day. I would like to seek an advise.
We are trying to establish an intranet site for our company and at the moment we currently have apps (please see screen capture) linking to different web based service.
Numbers = The URL of the site
1. I was wondering, has anyone ever used Confluence as their company's intranet?
2. We were thinking of using a single-sign-on service, in other words, when a user logs into JIRA (using Google's SSO or AD), the links below has also been authenticated.
3. Once a user has been authenticated; only permitted web-based apps will be shown to him/her.
4. Once an employee clicks on the link, the browser can either open up a new browser window or a new windows will pop up within the circled area.
A user only needs to login/authenticated once and the confluence site will be the most important page in the company.
I do know this might be a 'tough' project to to tackle since there will be multiple products and platform involved, but your idea and advise will be able to help considering the possible options...
Thanks
