Hello,
we introduced a new status: "Abandoned" with the resolution "Won't do". Now, whenever a subtask of a story is assigned that status I cannot close the sprint containing that story.
Any ideas?
My guess is that the status "abandoned" is not in the last column on your board?
That would mean that issues that are "abandoned" are not considered "done".
This was indeed the case and I now moved it to the last column. Let's see in two weeks if that works.
If it does, thank you so much - would have never thought of that!
That is a HUGE bug. I do not want "Abandoned" on my boards because dragging things to "Done" places them in "Abandoned" state. Abandoned means "resolved" and that means I should be able to close the sprint.
There's no bug here, it's working as intended.
Your "abandoned" status is a sub-set of any status you consider done. You've looked at it, and decided it doesn't need any more work ("done" is a short way to say "no one (in this team) needs to work on this again")
Configure your boards to have a done column that includes your abandoned status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.