I did a change in my workflow as below as below and issue resolved status is not updated since then. But the status category is updated when drag to done from in progress.
Appreciate your support. TIA
Hi @Pramodya Gamaethige - Resolved Date is based on resolution. It takes the date when resolution is set. You may need to add a postfunction for your Done transition (ALL transition) to update the resolution field.
Once the post-function is added, when you transition the issue to Done, the resolution will be automatically updated, thereby updating the resolved date.
@Niranjan thanks a lot it helped.
Hi @Niranjan @Pramodya Gamaethige I want to ask about the "resolved" date issue, when I export all the issues to csv, the blank "resolved" date field is not filled in what date the issue was resolved. If you can help me with this case, I'm very grateful.
Hi @Erna Putri Utami I think the resolve date is updated when you reopen an issue and close it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.