Is it possible to add, for example, a column status here.
And how and where do I do this?
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
You are able to add up to 3 fields which will show for each card, but you don't have any say in where they go.
To do this, click on the ... in the top right hand corner and select Board settings. Click the Card layout tab and you have the option to add 3 fields to show on each Backlog card and 3 (same or different) fields to show on the Active board cards.
I saw this but then he doesn't make a column but just put it on the card
Correct, that's why I said that you have no control about where the fields go. You definitely are unable to have a specific column as you'd like
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.